Thursday, March 13, 2008

NEW SONGS!!!!!!!! (Also posted on Childhood Dreamers Blog)

Car Crash Hearts

Peter Verse:

We are the car crashed hearts,
Living on the side of the road,
Hanging out at bus stops
Where the hell did we go?

I take a look back
At the old photo book
Memories of summer
I shuddered and I shook

Pre-Chorus

And now I’m singing

Chorus
Gomen ne, gomen ne
Before I forget I’d like to say,
Gomen ne, gomen ne,
Kono sekai de anata dake,

Michael Rap Verse

Not enough money to make it to Warped Tour
Saw Pop Shuvit at Rock the World
One Buck Short and Disagree,
Jumped till we finally felt free

Yeah, finally felt free

Pre-Chorus

Chorus

Bridge

Chorus

Extra Chorus
Gomen ne, gomen ne
Been singing this song since yesterday
Gomen ne, gomen ne,
Suki na hito ima anata dake

Here's another one but it's only halfway done. Its working title is 'Forget Yesterday'

Verse 1
I watch these lights as they fade to black,
Walk away from this life and never look back
Now that your friends have all gone away
What reason do you have left to stay

Chorus
Now the magic of that beautiful summer will die,
And I just want you to know
These fairy tales will never fade to grey
So please don't remember me.

Pretty gloomy, eh?

No comments: